Baby A and I have had a busy past couple of days. We just got back from an afternoon playdate in Chelsea today, and we had a morning playdate on the Upper West Side yesterday. Now, considering my girl is only 10 weeks old (today!), there's not much "playing" going on amongst the babies. But, this is a great opportunity for us new mommies to get together and talk about all things baby with others who know just what we're going through. Bonus: I'm getting to see more and more of the city through dates such as these!
Also, I joined a stroller exercise workout program. I did my first workout two days ago and am still feeling the pain! Looking forward to the next class on Monday. Hopefully this will get my bootie (and the rest of me) back in shape over the next 5 weeks. My jogging stroller just arrived today, and I'm off to put it together for the evening family stroll. I am eagerly looking forward to getting back into my running routine, once the baby's doctor gives to okay that she can ride while I jog. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment