Taking care of baby A takes up most of the day. When she's napping, though, I can get other things done, just like a 1950s housewife. I do the laundry, clean, cook dinner, walk the dog, make D's lunch for the next day. And, I wouldn't want it any other way. I baked cookies for D to take to work, much to the delight of his new coworkers.
Yesterday, I did crafts. Here's my handiwork--handmade cards.



I've been going to some classes and meeting other new mommies. I've also met up with friends who are in town or who live in the city.
Today was a big milestone--baby A turned two months old yesterday, so she had her checkup today. My baby girl has gained 4 pounds since she was born! She had vaccines and did wonderfully well. How did I get such a good baby?
Anyway, that's just a sampling of what I do during the day as CEO of my house.
1 comment:
Love it! I'm hoping when Baby O gets here I will still be able to get some scrapbooking and sewing done, so this gives me hope!
Post a Comment