Happy Post-Turkey Day! D and I spent the big day (and the day after) at his aunt and uncle's house in the western part of Virginia. It is so pretty there! They live up a mountain, with lots of land and a pond. It was fun spending time with them and their three girls. Lola went with us and made a new friend with their dog.
Saturday, I spent the day baking cookies and goodies, and then D and I had dinner with some friends. Today was supper club at my friend's house, where we did another round of turkey, followed by a holiday cookie exchange.
D is recovering from his two week coughing spell. And, though I didn't catch whatever he has, my throat is sore. Hopefully it's just 'cause the air is dry and not strep throat. Yuck. At least everything is ready for the next big holiday--Christmas!
Hope you had a happy turkey day!
No comments:
Post a Comment