Another weekend has flown by. D has been battling the flu or whatever it is that's going around at school. Saturday we lounged around the house and then tried to go see "Footloose". There is a group called First Year Players, comprised of first year students at UVa. D participated when he was an undergrad, so he really wanted to see the show, now that we're in C-ville. But, the performance had sold out. So, we went to Panera for a soup dinner date, and then to our favorite store--Target. We managed to get some Christmas shopping done, and I have the presents wrapped. It's nice to have all the holiday stuff taken care of before the holidays get here so that we can really enjoy the season and not get bogged down in all the hustle and bustle.
Tonight is my weekly installment of Sunday Night Supper Club, and I'm hosting. My girlfriends are coming over for a hearty dinner (brrr, it's cold and windy outside). We all look forward to this part of the week to catch up and comiserate about what it's like to be a Darden Partner. I've been getting everything ready, but now I have some nice, relaxing down time.
The house is decorated for Thanksgiving, but I think I'm going to decorate for Christmas next weekend, since it will be here so soon.
Hope you had a nice weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment