D's parents are visiting us this weekend to celebrate an early Thanksgiving. We had a nice dinner out, after D and I cleaned the house and decorated for the autumn earlier today. As usual, we've stayed busy. We went to the UVA football game last weekend, though the team lost. D has been studying, going to recruiting events, studying some more, going to class, and just generally staying busy. I've been staying busy at work with a conference this past week. And, I've enjoyed spending time with my new friends here. More to come!
1 comment:
Posted by D's Parents. We had a wonderful Early Thanksgiving Dinner with Amber and Danny.
We had Dinner at West Main on 333 West Main Street in Charlottesville, VA. The food was Excellent. We enjoyed every minute of the visit with my Son Danny and Daughter In Law Amber. We are extremely proud of them.
Post a Comment