Today, we are holding our second open house before we start packing everything up for the move. We had a buyer really interested in a second showing, but, as first time home buyers, they had sticker shock about the mortgage payment. So, we're really hopeful that we'll get an offer out of the open house today.
I have accepted a nonprofit job in Charlottesville, so that provides some relief (and will keep me busy while D is in class). Our notices have been turned in to work, so we're wrapping up our last few days at our offices, which means we're also cleaning out our offices. It's crazy to think this time next week we'll be in C-ville!
2 comments:
mixty motions. glad for y'all in taking the big step, but sure gonna miss you being relatively close.
Looking forward to you getting settled in so we can come visit. I think there's enough of us to rent a bus.
Congrats on your new job! I am excited for you guys. :)
Post a Comment