Well, I got something. Not sure if it's a cold or just a sinus infection, but I have been feeling pretty yucky the past few days. But, at least the sun is shining outside today. We're due for more snow this week!
Baby A's top two teeth have cut through--I can see the white and feel the ridges now. She did much better teething this time than she did with her bottom two teeth. I suppose she's used to the sensation now of her teeth coming in. My baby is growing up so fast! She's gotten good at rolling over and is on the verge of crawling. She also stands up well if I hold onto her, and she shrieks at the top of her lungs and giggles and talks all the time. What a joy she is!
I cannot believe February is practically here! Already, I am looking forward to spring time and summer vacations with family and friends. Plus, I am planning Baby A's first birthday party, crafting everything by hand. Looks like February is going to go whizzing by, with play groups and Superbowl parties and moms' night out and more. We are really getting settled here in the Big Apple. We have made some good friends and are learning the neighborhood and really love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment