Holiday gift wrap:
I purchased some cute items for the children of my Friday play group. The items were all different, but I wanted to wrap them similarly. And, I didn't want the moms to leave without a little something. So, I came up with "brown paper packages tied up with string". The flowers on the gifts are handmade fabric rose clips, which can be worn in the hair, attached to a diaper bag or jacket lapel, etc.
Hot chocolate:
Being a Southerner, it must be in my blood to give a little something to my neighbors during the holiday season. I found a receipe for Peppermint Hot Chocolate online, so here's how I wrapped it up and presented it. I thought it was fun and festive.
D asked me to make him some vanilla cake pops, which I did but forgot to take a picture of before I sent them to work with him. This time, I turned the pops upside down so they would rest on their ends. I also made cake bites--same as the cake pops, minus the lollipop stick.
I love making things by hand. It's customized and unique and made with love.
No comments:
Post a Comment