But I've also found time for crafts. D had a bake sale at work to raise money for charity, so I made these:
They are peanut butter and chocolate bars, and they were a big hit. They won second place for company favorite in the bake sale. Cool!
Our neigbhor's little girl turned three, and I knew she liked decorating cookies and cakes. So, I got her a couple of containers of sprinkles (D would be jealous!) and put them into a goodie bag. The wrapping of a gift is just as fun as what's inside!
I've been gifted a sewing machine to borrow indefinitely, so I'm eagerly looking forward to learning how to sew (this may be difficult without my mom to turn to when I need help!). But, if all goes well, I hope to be able to do more crafts and make clothes for baby A and maybe even pursue a business endeavor D and I have been hatching. But, first, back to scholarly journal article reading for the thesis completion.
No comments:
Post a Comment