10/27/2010

Oh my goodness!

My baby girl has a tooth! Well, the whole tooth hasn't come through yet, but it has broken through the skin of her gums. I could feel it coming in for the past few weeks, and today I can see the white and feel the ridges. I can't believe it. She's not yet 5 months old! I hope to get a good picture, but we'll see if she lets me.

Little A hasn't rolled over completely yet. She does do this weird arching thing, where she sort of lies on her side and contorts herself around, head upside down. She also "swims" while she's on her belly; it's like she's crawling, but just not going anywhere yet.

She's also really found her voice, squealing at the top of her lungs. She is so happy and sings to me all morning (and afternoon!).

Why are kids so fun?!?

No comments: