7/16/2009

Updates

D is officially on the home stretch for his internship--less than a month from now he'll be back in C'ville. It still seems so far off, but I'm glad he will be here next weekend. He's had a busy couple of weeks in NYC and is going to Chi-town next week.

I've been keeping up with the running, not with the thesis. I plan to read and write all weekend to make some headway in getting a new draft to my advisor. I had a very fun movie night with my girlfriends yesterday evening. It's so great to have a network of friends here, especially over the summer, when I'm a "summer widow".

Counting down to our ATL visit to see the nephew. Lola is going to love seeing everyone too. And, I'm thrilled to see my grandparents, since we didn't get the opportunity to see them in May.

No comments: