7/11/2009
Back in the Ville
This is A checking in. It is a gorgeous weekend here in Charlottesville, but I will be inside for most of the day working on making some progress on my thesis (can you tell I'm procrastinating--blogging instead of writing???). D is doing well in NYC. He just finished a big project and has a little bit of work to do over the weekend. He's really lucky that he's getting such meaningful experience at his summer internship. He'll be here two weeks from today, and Lola and I can't wait! Three weekends after that, I'll be back in NYC for D's last week of work--I'll be there for work of my own. Then, we'll get D packed up and moved back to C'ville. I can't believe that we're already talking about the plans to move D back from his internship! We were warned by alumni and graduating students that the two years goes by so fast, and it's so true. We're trying to savor every experience. I'm so glad we've started this blog, not just to keep us with friends and family, but also to have a virtual memory book, of sorts, to chronicle these adventures for ourselves. (I read back through the past year's posts yesterday, and it was fun to relive the experiences and see how far we've come.) Okay, I suppose I've delayed long enough. Off to study and write. Happy Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment