The weather has been so nice here. I'm a little sad that we've gone straight from summer to fall, but I can't complain that the humidity is now gone. This is perfect running weather. To continue the momentum of my four miler, I am now working towards a 6 mile race at the end of October.
Things continue to stay busy at the school. Last night, we had dinner with D's adopted learning team at a Korean restaurant--yummy. Today, we took off the trash to the dump and are getting chores done at home. Can't find the UVA game on tv, which is disappointing since we are in Cville (you'd think a local station would carry the game!).
Tomorrow I'm going to a brunch at the UVA president's house, which is a new experience. Then, hopefully D and I will meet our friends at a vineyard for wine and polo match. And, my supper club is starting back up on Sunday night. Looking forward to next weekend: we'll go visit D's family and then my parents are coming for a visit. Yea!
No comments:
Post a Comment