Though it is not officially autumn, it has been cool enough this past week to make us believe that fall has arrived. It has been perfect running weather, but I did not run this past week due to a foot injury. Fortunately, my foot healed in time for the Women's 4-miler. I successfully completed the race with my friend yesterday, and under our goal time too! We're now looking for 6- and 10-milers to continue our training for.
D has continued to have a busy week at school, and things have been busy for me at work as well. So, today has been all about relaxing. Yesterday, after the race, D and I had friends over for a casual cookout before we heading over to the UVA tailgate and to preview the home opener festivities at the football stadium.
Now, we're watching ABC to see if the business school is on the national news for the Kindle project. Have a safe and happy Labor Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment