D started his internship this week, and they had him hit the ground running. He sounds like it's very busy but very fun. His rigorous b-school program has prepared him well, I think, for the demanding schedule. I think it's going to be a good experience for him.
Speaking of school, now that our house is rented and we are settled in C'ville, I will be spending my summer sans D focusing my attention back on completing my Master's thesis. I am actually looking forward to delving back into research (finally) and completing this goal that I started some time ago. My new thesis advisor is on board, I think, so graduation for D and me might actually happen at the same time. :)
Lola and I miss D, and vice versa, so we are counting the days till we get to see him again. I have no idea how other families--especially our fabulous military families--deal with time apart for so long.
Photos coming, as promised, as soon as D downloads them and sends them to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment