D has returned from a weekend in NY at a conference. I just cleaned house, ran errands, got my hair cut and enjoyed the highlight of the week--the Sunday Night Supper Club. This is a fun group of partners that get together once a week for dinner. What a great way to end the weekend and start the next week.
Work has been busy, which makes time fly. D has been busy as ever at school. Lola is only feeling a little neglected--she manages to still get nearly daily walks.
Autumn is here in full force. The temperature is just perfect, and I'm hoping we can squeeze in a camping trip (but I doubt it, with D's schedule). The leaves are starting to change colors and should be a beautiful show in another two weeks. I hope to take another drive along Skyline Drive in the mountains, but I'm not holding my breath. I AM looking forward to pumpkin patch picking in a couple of weeks though! I LOVE carving pumpkins this time of year.
Speaking of, Happy Anniversary to my sister and her hubby!
1 comment:
Thanks for the wish. We've had a wonderful anniversary. We miss you bunches. Love ya!
Post a Comment