Can you believe September is nearly over? Where has this year gone? It's really starting to feel like autumn here in C'ville--the humidity is gone and the weather has turned cool. It's perfect for going camping. But, that's not how we spent our weekend.
D was in D.C. for a school-related conference. I went on a wine tasting trip on Saturday. Then, we both went out to dinner Saturday night for a friend's birthday. We slept in on Sunday and then ran errands (D got a new cell phone that can actually receive text messages--he's so excited). He had study group tonight, and I had my girls Sunday Night Supper Club, which is becoming a favorite weekly tradition.
This week, D has lots of companies coming on campus to talk to. We have dinners and events all week, but I'm most looking forward to the International Food Festival on Saturday, where foods from around the world will be served.
So, how was your weekend? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment