9/08/2008

The latest

Hi friends and family! D and I are continuing to get into our new routine. I am really enjoying my new job and getting to know my coworkers. D is making more friends in class. I went to a UVa tradition last week--Rotunda Sing. It's a gathering of the UVa community on the lawn for an a capella concert performance. The groups that presented were really good, and I learned more about my coworkers. D and I ran errands this past weekend and had cheap Mexican with our new friends James and Steph and their baby. This week I'm going to Steph's fun wine tasting party.

Our house had six showings last week, which is great news. We just need that one magic offer. We are still hopeful for a sale, but we are also preparing all the documents and things we need to put the house up for rent, if need be.

That's pretty much all that's new with us. We did get some rain from Tropical Storm Hanna this past weekend, but nothing too crazy. Take care!

1 comment:

Heather Anne Hogan said...

There is NOTHING better than cheap Mexican food. Hi ya, A!