ohai agin. itz lola, da pupy goggie. moma haznt uppdated dis blogg in a looong tim, so i iz uppdatin it fur her. dady haz gon to skool so i don cee hem so much. moma an i takes daly walkz togefer, tho, so i lik dat. i get to cee all da purty leafes changin culurs an da dear an da naybors an da skirruls. i like it here acept dat i miss mai granma an grandpa. moma likes her jobb. dady iz trieying to figur owt how to balanz studeying an ceeing me an moma an all da udder fun thengs he haz goin on. moma an i are makin nyew frenz tho, so we lik that. som oldd frenz iz comin to stey wif us fur da bigg futbal game dis weakend, so i will lic an jump on evryone. ha ha ha.
hope u iz doin gud!
lola, da goggie
1 comment:
Ok, yay. I had tried to see your blog before but for whatever reason I couldn't. And then I just FINALLY sat down to email you to let you know and I clicked the link again and viola...you're there! I've got some catching up to do. In the meantime, will Lola be Cash's tutor?
Post a Comment