Friends, my apologies for the lack of posting. We have been having an enjoyable summer, most recently vacationing with the family, parents, sister and hubby, nephew, and aunt, uncle and cousin in Florida. Now that we're back, we're enjoying the last days of summer, and I can tell that fall is just around the corner.
In addition to working on my master's degree completion, I spend some down time continuing to craft. My latest project has been custom baby burpie cloths.
This purple set is waiting on me to monogram it before a dear friend's little girl arrives.
These three are awaiting monogramming as well for three more new baby girls.
Love these boy button designs.
This one is among my favorites--so summery.
Last, an elegant boy design. Love.
I've posted some of my previous crafts on this blog as well. And, I'm excited about announcing a new venture. I am stepping into the world of selling my handmade items online. I'm still in the very beginning stages of getting everything set up. Right now, I have a starter website going at www.itscraftytime.blogspot.com, if you wish to poke around.
Once everything is ready, I'll be starting with selling these beauties:
Unique, handmade decoupaged frames with flower accents.
Stay tuned for more details. Also, I welcome any ideas, comments, suggestions, encouragement, etc. Thanks!
Enjoy the rest of summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment