7/05/2011

We're back

Our family has received some much needed R and R. We took a trip to the Outer Banks of North Carolina with two other families that we know from D's time in business school. It was an awesome trip! Baby A had a great time playing with the other children and swimming in the pool--she wasn't too sure about the beach. D and I had a great time hanging out with some of our very best friends and catching up--it was like time hadn't passed (except that the children are all more grown).

Speaking of, Baby A is growing by leaps and bounds. She isn't walking on her own yet, but she gets closer every day. She has stood on her on, without holding onto anything. She also literally runs while pushing her walker. Baby A has been working on her molars for several months now, and I think they are finally pushing through. Yay!

It was back to work for D today. I am working on finally finishing my thesis and am under the gun to get this done and over with. Then, I can focus on my long-term goal of starting a stay at home side business with my arts and crafts and graphic design.

Happy July!

No comments: