What a gorgeous day it turned out to be here in Manhattan. Breezy but not cold. Clouds gave way to the sun and blue skies. Warmer temps instead of biting cold. Too bad I was stuck inside, but for good reason. Today was one step closer to finishing (FINALLY!) my Master's thesis. I met with my committee (by phone) to discuss the state of my research proposal. Barring some revisions, I will be approved and ready to actually conduct my survey, write my final report, and be nearly ready to graduate! It seemed like this day would never come, but I am finally getting closer to reaching my goal.
Because I was on a conference call, it meant I needed to do something with Baby A. D has a great daycare at his work, so he came home at lunchtime and took the sweet girl to work. This was her first time at daycare or staying with anyone who wasn't family. She didn't take her nap, but she didn't have a meltdown either. (She is napping now, though.) Small victories.
The weekend is here. Enjoy yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment