The weather has finally taken a turn for the better! I know it will be short-lived, but we are loving the springtime weather we experienced today. It is supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow! Today, I went for my first run in a long time, and it felt great to get back out there. Baby A did great in the jogging stroller too. Then, we met up with a friend and her baby for a long walk this afternoon with Lola the doggie. We just couldn't get enough of the great weather. You really learn to appreciate anything close to 40 degrees or warmer after the harsh winter. I think this Southern girl's blood is getting thicker. I don't even wear a heavy jacket if it is 40 and not windy. Wow! Enjoy the warm spell if it has made it to your 'hood.
P.S. I have deleted Baby A's photo albums from D's Facebook page. We will be finding another website to upload her baby photos to, so stay tuned. Till then, just know she has her 7th tooth working its way through and should be debuting it any day now.
No comments:
Post a Comment