9/23/2010

Happenings

Sometimes I surprise myself. I look up at the clock, and it's 4 o'clock, and I wonder where the day has gone. Somehow, between feedings and naptimes and chores and errands and working out, the day disappears. So, I am really making an effort to enjoy each day with my precious girl. I'll never get this day back, when she's this exact age. She is so sweet and tolerates being dressed up.



D is going well. He's still climbing up the learning curve at work but feels like he is contributing and learning. His hours aren't terrible, so we get to see him a good bit.

Fall is definitely in the air here in the city. The leaves are beginning to change and a light jacket is sometimes required. But, before you get your mind set on autumn, a warm front comes through with hints of late summer. Still, I'm ready for fall (though I dread the harsh NYC winters that will follow). We're looking ahead and making travel plans. We already have a trip to Charlotte and Phoenix scheduled for November, plus Virginia Beach and Atlanta for December. And, D is going to a wedding in Michigan next month. Busy bees!

That's the latest with us. I'll try to do better about posting, especially pics.

No comments: