5/06/2010

Update, sans photos

We've been having intermittent internet access at home, so I haven't had a chance to resize and upload the photos yet. But, I'm working on it.

But, we still have lots of updates. D is graduating is just about two weeks! It is so surreal. We're trying to pack in as much time with our friends and in seeing Charlottesville as we can before baby girl arrives and before we have to pack and move this summer.

Speaking of both, I went to the doctor yesterday for my checkup. All is well. Already dilated 1 cm. I'll be going back weekly now, so we'll see how things progress. I'm convinced she'll be coming earlier than her June due date.

In other good news, D has received a dream job offer! We are thrilled beyond belief and feel so blessed to have our prayers answered. We are waiting for the official paperwork, but we definitely know now where we are moving (and it's not back to Atlanta) and are excited about the opportunity.

Stay tuned for more updates, and photos really are coming soon--promise!

No comments: