5/06/2010

Some photos

April was a busy and special month. D and I both celebrated our birthdays. And, we were honored with baby showers by friends and colleagues.

Here's the lovely food table from the work shower honoring my co-worker and me:
And here's the work presents table for our baby girl:

We visited Atlanta, where my sweet sister hosted a frilly girls only shower. Here's the warm welcome:
The cute food table (I think the parasol will be going in the baby's nursery as decor):


The drink table, including my favorite punch recipe:


The beautiful corsage. Everything was pink and green to match the baby's room.


I snuck a sweet picture of my baby nephew in at the end of the shower:


Here's a belated photo of the belly at 33 weeks:



Here's a top view at 30 weeks:

We're now at 35 weeks and going strong. Running out of room, so the ribs are getting cramped. Despite back pain occassionally, though, we are hanging in there and ready for the countdown. Two more weeks and we'll be full term!








No comments: