Baby girl has been doing well. I go back to the doctor this week for a check up and will now be going every two weeks. Both of us so far are healthy and on track. She gets the hiccups almost daily, and her kicks are getting stronger. She also likes to sit on my bladder, which means lots of trips to the ladies room (and no full night's sleep anymore).
After months of looking, D and I finally found fabric we like to make custom bedding and accessories for the nursey (see below). We also hit up some sales to purchase a few clothing items. And, I made a mobile, which is a butterfly motif (also below). I will also be painting some personalized art for the room.

We had our first baby shower this weekend, hosted by my best girlfriends in Cville. Below is the food table, the gift table, and the guys and gals group photos.



There are a couple more trips in our future, and then we're staying put. D has 4 weeks of classes left, then it's exams and a couple weeks off. He'll keep recruiting for a job during his off time, then it's graduation and then the baby will be here! I know these last 10 weeks before the due date are going to fly by, so we are trying to get as much done as we can before Baby girl gets here. That includes packing the house up for the upcoming move, though we don't know where we are going yet.
Happy Easter!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment