11/17/2009

What, November is here?

Not only is November here, but we're only a couple of weeks away from December. What? We'll soon be a full decade into the 2000s. Man, am I getting old!

Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and we are very much looking forward to spending some time with D's parents here in C'ville. (Though, I'm not making a turkey, as I have never cooked one before and don't want to food poison us all.) Then, time will fly again, and we'll get to see family & friends in the ATL (plus my cute baby nephew!). So excited.

D's second quarter exams are fast approaching. He's focusing on classes right now and taking a tiny break from the job search. He'll pick back up over his month-long break.

In case we are bad bloggers (and we know we are), HAPPY THANKSGIVING! We have so much to be grateful for, including our amazing families and our friends.

No comments: