D and I had an exhausting but fabulous trip to the ATL last weekend. We attended my dear friend's wedding, which was so pretty. And, I threw a baby shower for my little sister. We are looking forward to welcoming my first nephew! It was so great to see the family, as we hadn't seen them since Christmas--too long. It was especially nice to see my granny, and we can't wait to go back for a visit this summer when my nephew is born. To top it off, our house is finally making progress--we've rented it! It is an answer to a prayer. We worked on finishing up some things at the house in preparation for our renters to move in next week.
D is enjoying his time off from school before his internship starts. He's sleeping in and doing things around the house. He's also supposed to start preparing for his internship and getting things ready; I think he's looking forward to it. We are looking forward to this Memorial Day weekend, as we plan to visit D's parents, aunt, uncle and cousins. Hope you have a nice weekend too!
No comments:
Post a Comment