2/13/2010

Finally!

A weekend with a snow break! Though we did't get snow today, we're expecting more snow on Monday. Sigh. I hear Atlanta got a couple of inches of the powdery stuff this time around. Gosh, am I ever looking forward to spring.

We went for our 20 week ultrasound last week, and all is healthy with the baby. Unfortunately, the gender remains a mystery to us. We wanted to find out, but baby didn't want to cooperate. We'll try again in March at a follow-up ultrasound. Otherwise, I am 23 weeks now and feeling good. The nausea has pretty much subsided, though it still comes in spurts. Medicine helps. D and I are going to check out some baby stores today to see about starting registries for at least the gender-neutral stuff.

Work is good. D is nearing the end of his third quarter at Darden. Only one more to go! We are looking at planning some trips this spring before I cannot travel any distances anymore. And, D is continuing to pursue job opportunities through networking.

Stay warm. More updates soon!

1 comment:

MB Shaw said...

Can't wait to find out if it will be pink or blue...March seems like such a loooong time away! :-)