1/30/2010

January Fun

When we left in December for Christmas, it had just started snowing in Charlottesville. When we got back to town after New Year's, the snow was still everywhere. It took the next month for it all to melt.
Here's Lola running in the backyard, enjoying the snow remnants.


For Christmas, D and I decided to turn our Christmas money from D's 10-year-old, 24" tv (above) into a new, state of the art tv (below).




Baby update: here's the belly at 20 weeks.
I was 21 weeks yesterday. I have been feeling so much better and am taking the nausea medicine much less often now. The baby has been kicking up a storm for the last 3 weeks, but I was the only one to feel it. Last night, the movement was finally strong enough for D to get to feel the kicks and punches. Amazing! Next week, I go back to the endocrinologist to double-check my hormone levels and make sure everything is still okay. And, best of all, next week, we'll have our ultrasound and get to find out if it's a boy or a girl!



This past week, my friends and I entered the 4th Annual Darden Chili Cook-off. Though we didn't win, we had an amazing time and got a great new recipe for chili. We had lots of people tell us how much they liked our chili, so that was fun too!

No comments: